Delegate Training #2: How to Participate in the World Service Conference Meeting
Congratulations on being elected as a delegate to the 2022 World Service Conference!
The World Service Conference of GreySheeters Anonymous World Service is a business meeting where we make decisions for the future of our fellowship. As a formal meeting of 50+ delegates from all over the world, there are expectations and procedures to make everything run smoothly and fairly. This training will cover how the conference runs and the role each delegate is expected to play.
You will have two chances to attend this second training session to discuss how delegate participate in the conference meeting.
Sunday October 2, 10am ET, Delegate Training #2, Zoom ID: 819 6663 2185
Monday October 3, 6pm ET, Delegate Training #2, Zoom ID: 820 2249 9514
We will cover
- The Standing Rules of the Conference
- How to use the agenda
- Book of Previous Conference Resolutions
- Participating in debate on the resolutions
- Expressing a minority opinion
- Asking a procedural question
- Dealing with technical issues
- How to vote using the Zoom polling feature
- Nominating trustees
The Conference Committee will register and check in delegates for the training.
More information: email@example.com