Changing options is something members do themselves. Here are the directions:
- Go to https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/greynet/info.
- Click on the Membership | Edit Membership.
- Click the pencil next to Subscription.
- Choose one option and click "Save":
- Individual emails.
- Daily digest.
- Special notices.
- No email.
Delivery Options Comparison
- Messages are distributed to the members as soon as they are sent.
- Approximately 20 messages are posted per day.
- Collects all messages posted in last 24 hours into one email sent each day.
- The Digest contains all the same messages as the regular format.
- It is useful for people who are not able to check their mail often.
- Do not post to the GreyNet by replying to the Digest because this will include the entire Digest in your post, requiring members to scroll through to find the next new post or, for those members who print out the Digest, pages of wasted paper.
- To send a message to an individual in response to their post that you have read in the Digest, you must click on their email address in the heading of their post in the Digest.
No Email - Viewing Messages Online
Once you join the group, you can read past messages posted to GreyNet by going online.
- Go to http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/greynet/.
- Click on Messages in the left hand column.
Posting a Message to GreyNet
- To send a message to all subscribers of GreyNet, send an email to this address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your message will be sent to everyone who subscribes to GreyNet (including you).
- You do not need to cc: the message to the list owner, moderator, or to any individual who is a subscriber.