On This Website
- Members' Stories - Text and Audio Shares by abstinent GreySheeters on different aspects of abstinence.
- Written Qualifications are stories shared by GreySheet members who have attained at least 90 days of back to back GreySheet abstinence, telling "what it was like, what happened, and what it is like now."
- Audio Qualifications were taped when the qualifier led a live meeting.
- Our Disease, Our Solution details members' descriptions of the three fold nature of compulsive eating and how the GreySheet program addresses each.
- No Matter What includes a collection of stories from fourteen writers who were part of a writing group, chronicling times when they stayed abstinent under a myriad of circumstances.
- What Kept Me Abstinent consists of members sharing what tools they use to stay abstinent without exception.
- Holidays are members' sharing their Experience, Strength, and Hope about getting through holidays and celebrations abstinently.
- Cruises is a section.
- GSA Phone List
- GreyNet Yahoo! Group - An online forum for discussing the basics of attaining and maintaining GreySheet abstinence from compulsive eating.
- AWOL - Closed step-study meetings, convened over a period of time to work through all Twelve Steps, using a specific format.
Other GSA Websites
- GSA Phone Bridge Intergroup
- GreySheet Slovakia
- Israel GSA Intergroup
- Iceland GSA Intergroup
- New York Metro GreySheet Intergroup
- Southwest Intergroup YouTube Channel