Every GSA group ought to be fully self-supporting, declining outside contributions.
GreySheeters Anonymous World Services, Inc. is an organization exempt under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code and contributions are deductible to the extent allowed by law. No goods or services are provided in exchange for your donation. Our Tax ID is 11-3430822.
Because we are fully self-supporting, GSAWS can only accept donations from GSA members.
Temporary Changes for Donations by Check or Money Order
Donations by PayPal continue as usual.
How to Contribute
If you are sending a donation from a personal account on behalf of a GSA group or intergroup, please indicate the name of the meeting making the donation in the NOTES section of your check or PayPal form. If you are sending an anniversary donation, please indicate that in the notes.
Remembering GSA in your wills and estate planning
Bequests are acceptable from GSA members on a one-time basis, and not in perpetuity. The limit is $8,000. Your financial planner or attorney will know how to set this up.
Text to Donate
Text NMW to phone number 44-321 to make a Seventh Tradition donation to World Services.
- Text NMW to the phone number 44-321 to receive a secure link
- Use a bank account, credit card or Apple Pay
- If the donation is from a group, Click "Give in honor of someone" to identify the group that is sending the donation.
Donations by Check
Send check donations in US dollars to
GSA World Services or GSAWS, Inc.
PO Box 20098
New York, NY 10021-0061
Donate by PayPal*
- Click on the Donate button. You will be taken to GSA's PayPal page.
- Enter the amount you wish to donate. Check the box if you wish to make this a recurring monthly donation.
- Select “Donate with PayPal” or “Donate with a Credit or Debit Card.”
- Fill out your group name and meeting information next to the small pencil icon.
- Complete your payment and contact information.
- Click “Donate Now.” When your transaction is complete, you will be returned to this page.
*PayPal donate button interface is subject to change at PayPal’s discretion.
If you wish to make a monthly recurring donation, please use Google Chrome as your browser because otherwise the checkmark in the "Make This Recurring (Monthly)" box will become unchecked before you submit your donation. With other browsers, another solution is to make sure the box is checked JUST before you make the final click on “Donate $X USD Now”.
The GSA Group Treasurer (pdf) - Everything You Ever Wanted to Know about Being a Treasurer or Sending a Donation to our Fellowship
Anniversary Donations Flyer (pdf) - Make a donation on your anniversary