Regular Meeting and Contact
Second and fourth Sundays of the month at 0700 PT via Zoom
Contact email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The purpose of the Structure Committee is to make recommendations for GreySheeters Anonymous (GSA) service structure by drafting policies and procedures to be included in our Service Manual and Conference Charter.
Policies and procedures approved by the Structure Committee, Intergroup Service Representatives (ISRs), World Service Conference (WSC) committee chairs, and the Board of Trustees are considered interim policies and procedures until they are adopted or not adopted at the following conference.
Since our last report submitted in March 2019, the Structure Committee has met twice a month to draft the following procedures which are in various stages of the approval process:
- Draft Procedure for Sustaining World Service Conference Committees of GreySheeters Anonymous - Status: approved pending WSC
- Draft Procedure Regarding Distribution of GreySheets - Status: approved pending WSC
- Draft Procedure for Registering GreySheeters Anonymous Groups - Status: approved pending WSC
Additionally, we have worked with the Website Committee to identify the fields for online group registration and re-registration.
During 2020-2021, the Structure Committee will continue to draft policies and procedures to be included in our Service Manual and Conference Charter pending adoption at the WSC, including the following:
- Draft Criteria to Qualify as a GSA Intergroup - Status: drafting process
- Draft Criteria to Qualify as a WSC Delegate - Status: drafting process