GSA World Services Town Hall
Last Sunday January, April and July
The Board of Trustees hosts quarterly Town Halls for the fellowship to ask questions, make suggestions, and raise concerns about the services provided by GSA World Services.
- Your World Service Questions and Feedback
- Special Topic
- January: GreySheet Committee 2020 Report GreySheet Abstinence: Clarifications and Sponsor Guidelines Postponed from January to April
- April: Twenty-Five Year Anniversary of GreySheeters Anonymous
- July: GreySheet Counts: Why should I participate in the census?
- Update on Progress on our Vision: When anyone, anywhere, realizes they have a problem with food, they think of the Greysheet solution.
- Integrity of GreySheet Program
- Public Information
- Presentations by Three Intergroups
- January: New York Metro, Western States, Europe
- April: Southern Central, Israel, Iceland
- July: Connecticut, Phone Bridge, NorthEast, Comunidad Hispana
Questions, suggestions, and feedback may be submitted anonymously in advance to Communication@GreySheet.org
More information: Chair@GreySheet.org
Notes from previous Town Halls: https://update.greysheet.org/world-services/board-of-trustees/meetings-reports/quarterly-board-town-halls